Executive Director Administrative Assistant
Work closely with the Executive Director for 4 months. This position will have you working on social media, marketing, and promotion for Single Mothers in Progress programs.
• Promoting the Single Mother’s in Progress, on the phone and email.
• Developing project plans and providing status updates.
• Providing Internet research
• Developing social media communications content
• Building relationships with sponsors and partners
• Developing marketing plans and promotional materials
• Coordinating interviews and writing stories for media, newsletters, and sponsors.
• Organizing meetings and completing documentation (Committee's and ER Directors)
• Passionate about the environment
• Understanding or background in journalism, promotion or marketing
• Good written and oral communication in English (French is an asset)
• Well-organized, independent worker with good ideas and a "can do" attitude
• Own a laptop and have Internet access
• Event and administrative experience
• Love networking
• Able to multitask
• Have some experience as an Exec Admin or in promotions and marketing for events.
• Might be in school, might not, but want the experience
• Are flexible, positive, patient and willing to learn
Approx. 10 hrs/ week...working at home or office
This position is also opened for CO-Op students